Social, Legal, and Ethical Implications of the Employing of Fact-Checking Services on Social Media
University of Reading Computer Science.
Social, Legal, and Ethical Aspects of Computing (2017).
- Land Cover Classification With Supervisied Learning14/06/2019Academic
- Securing of Social Content with Non-Disruptive Cryptography14/06/2019Academic
- Review of the paper "Evolution strategies as a scalable alternative to reinforcement learning"14/06/2019Academic
- Predicting Unknown Linguistic Behaviour from Known Linguistic Behaviour08/06/2018Academic
- The Process of Attacking a Legacy phpBB Server, and Gaining Elevated Privileges Without Proper Credentials08/06/2018Academic
- Technical Report on a Solution to the Convex Hull Problem for Multiple Complex Polygons in Rust08/06/2018Academic