What follows is a list of my well performing academic reports in computer science.
- Securing of Social Content with Non-Disruptive Cryptography
- Review of the paper “Evolution strategies as a scalable alternative toreinforcement learning”
- Land Cover Classification with Supervised Learning
- Social, Legal, and Ethical Implications of the Employing of Fact-Checking Services on Social Media
- Technical Report on a Solution to the Convex Hull Problem for Multiple Complex Polygons
- Exercise on the Infiltration of a Legacy phpBB Server
- Predicting Unknown Linguistic Behaviour from Known Linguistic Behaviour